June 10, 2023
June 10, 2023
InsideOut Health + Fitness Studio at 210 Laird Drive, Toronto, ON
- 8:30am – FUN RUN KIT PICK-UP
- 9:00am – Registration, light breakfast, and Yoga
- 9:30am – Opening ceremonies starts
- 9:55am – Ready, set, GO!
- 10:30am – Dance Party Begins!
- 11:00am – Lunch and hydration break
- 11:30am – Dance Party Continues!
- 12:30am – Award ceremony and thank you to our fundraisers and sponsors
- Ongoing – Family activities and local marketplace
Introducing Our SIA23 Dance Party Fun
The 17th Annual Spring Into Action walk or run is a Midtown Toronto staple event where we join together as a community to support youth mental health awareness and Health Out Loud!
Did you know that one in five Canadians are affected by mental illness and continue to experience some of the ongoing, debilitating effects like anxiety, depression and PTSD. This is such an important issue that has a profound effect on so many lives and has even touched us personally.
We would like to invite you to support us as a valued participant of the run or walk, sponsor, donor, fundraiser or customer at our marketplace. We hope you will consider supporting our continued efforts to help raise awareness for this very important cause.
Our goal this year is to raise $15,000 and we need your help to get there!
Participants will walk or run through Sunnybrook Park to welcome spring and join together for a fun day to help make a difference in the lives of millions of Canadians living with or affected by mental illness.
Check Out Our Past Activities:
Thank You To Our 2022 Sponsors!